Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

How can gonorrhea be treated ?

I ve been having sex with married men for the past 5 years due to which i ve developed gonorrhea , i m a young woman but I have alot of pain and I don t know how to tell my family members. How do i get my life back? Samira Shaban
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  133
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

you have to take treatment from a skin& v.d specialist in a proper way.

You should restrain from sex till you are cured.

To take regular T/t, have good hygine,nutritive,healthy diet, Engage your self in activities to brighten your personality ,after cure too be choosy about yr. partner-rather get married &be loyal to husband are few things you can adopt to get your life back.Pl. don't get nervous. to make mistake is human. to realise it is 1st step towards correcting it & you are on right path!

take care.

thank you.

Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor