Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

197 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I permanently get rid of the vaginal itching which turns up after sex ?

I am a 29-year-old female. my majora labia has been itching for almost 3years now. Right after my husband cheated on me, I started to itch. no doctor can tell me exactly what i have. some has given me yeast infection cream,that burned me when i put that on. then i went to another doctor a couple of months ago,she gave me clobetolsol(i think thats how to spell it). that worked. But then I ran out of the cream. Then right after I ran out, my husband and i had relations and it was burning while and then itching a whole lot after. now it inflammed,spreading to my butt cheeks , I have little speckled of blisters, the lips is raw, and I m now afraid to have sex. So I went to doctor again, she prescribed the medication again for 2months. I don t want to keep on using this cream if there is something to get rid of it forever. i surely hope this take away the itching/burning feeling i have forever.
Wed, 18 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
dont apply clobetasol as its strong steroid,
it give u fast result but damage u r skin
it look like fungal infection
apply clotrimazole powder in morning
and candid b cream in night
take tab cetrizine at night
keep area dry and clean
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....