Hi ! After carefully studying your problem, I would like to suggest you the following:
1) Your problem appears to be a psychiatric one, depression
associated with anxiety
2) It may have worsened or might have some relation to the early hysterectomy
which many times causes hormonal
3) As your symptoms are not adequately controlled, I would suggest you to have a consultation with an eminent psychiatrist
4) Your treatment plan needs reassessment, but please do not try to suddenly stop the medications yourselves, as you are required to take a long term treatment.
5) A CBT, 'Cognitive Behavioral Therapy' preferably being 'community' based would be helpful to you
Thanks & take care of yourselves!