High SGPT level, liver fat. Trying to reduce weight and tummy. What to do?

Good morning Dr. my SGPT is 48. Weight 75kgs. Height 5.2, Age 58 - male, South Indian. Last 3 months i am taking ayurvedic treatment from Baba Ramdev s clinic in Delhi for obesity . Daily 100 ml whisky, 3 cigarettes, non-veg moderately in the evenings. daily morning walk 5kms but now reduced to 2 kms following physiotherapists advice as i get (knee) joint pain in winter. (Early symptoms of arthiritis as per x-ray result). Ortho Specialist said no arthiritis. Still i am careful not to expose in winter. Mainly i am worried about liver fat and trying to reduce weight and tummy(37 inches) kindly tell me what i should do more? I am now taking aloe vera juice, medohar vati, shank basp mixed with a churan.
Fri, 2 Nov 2012