Suggest Treatment For Sun Burn
Sunburn is preventable. Use sunscreen
Thank you for asking your query on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query. Sunburn actually depends on your skin type, the sun intensity and how long you have been exposed to it. Nutrition deficiency does not play a major role in the cause of Sunburn. That being said, you can prevent sunburn by following:
1. Use sunscreen of at least spf 30. Apply it on the exposed areas of the skin at least 30 minutes before going out. Re-apply it after 2 hours if you sweat excessively or after swimming.
2. The sun rays are strongest between 10 am to 4 pm. Try to avoid exposure during that time.
There are a few home remedies for sunburn:
1. Apply cold compresses on the exposed area or take a cool bath after exposure.
2. Gently rub an aloe or menthol containing cream/gel on the sunburn area. Refrigerate the cream first will make you feel better.
3. Drink lots of water
4. You can take painkillers if you have pain
I hope I have answered your query. let me know if you have any further question.
Skin examination required
Thank you for the follow-up question.
Can you send me the picture of your sunburn area? It might not be due to your skin type but because of other 2 factors - the sun intensity and length of exposure. However, I would suggest a visit to your dermatologist for a close examination of the sunburn area and skin type for the right answer to your query.