What are these discolored blisters on the soles of my feet?

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal

Posted on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: some odd things have appeared on the soles of my feet. they feel a little like blisters to the touch, but are not very raised, and have strange colouration. have been walking around a lot in hot weather with socks and closed shoes, so could be a fungal thing, but doesn't look very familiar. were sore when first appeared, mostly not now but still pretty angry looking
Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
The blisters are due to skin friction, seems not to be infected

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HCM

I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached pictures. The rash/blisters on your feet do not seem to be a fungal infection. It is most likely due to skin friction associated with walking and sweating for long hours.

You can just apply soothing aloe lotion
Use cotton ball gently and gauze dressing to avoid further friction
Wear comfortable slippers and avoid walking for too long until it heals completely.

Hope this answers your question
Please feel free to address further questions here

Dr.Lekshmi

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee