Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Head injury, pain in head, applied pain reliever. Should I get it checked?

hi Doctor, I hit my head hard when I got up fast, I hit on metal flute-like object attached vertically to the ceiling, I hit on the lower end of the flute-like metal, the diameter would be 1-2 cm, I did NOT massage the spot after the injury, And after 4 days now, suddenly I got pain in my head and it took me a while to realize the pain was due to that incident and then I touch my head and notice bumps at the injured spot, It is on the top of the head towards the left and behind near the place where there is a hair curl-circle... I have applied some pain reliever... I m wondering if I should drop by a hospital to get checked?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

I would recommend a visit to doctor in your case.Any head injury should be clinical evaluated, even if it is just precautionary.

Answered: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor