Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Having erectile dysfunction. Blood flow to penis is normal. What is the solution?

Hi , I am single and am having the erection problem and am also not able to masterbate for long years .I have checked with the dr..they have taken the EG scan and blood test of Androlgy Panel 1 and 3.Dr suggest that blood flow with in the penis is not normal.he give the medcine of nanoleo tablets.what is solution for this ...... is this solvable ?.am able to marry?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Sexologist 's  Response
stop smoking if any. yes,definitely u can marry.put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.
u can also go for shockwave therapy for increased blood flow into the sinuses.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor