Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Having chest pains due to inhaling smoke. What should I do?

Hi ya, i have a 6 mnth baby and i live with my cousin. Theres a flatemate here. And my son and i have heart conditions and this flatemate smokes weed in his sleepout away from the house but comes inside a stinks the gouse out and gives me chest pains and cause of it i lock mgt son in the bedroom cause i dont want him to inhaling. Im tryinging to move out as snas possible. What should i do. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
I think you should move out with your baby as soon as possible. The passive
smoking is harming both you and the babie's health. In the mean time you may use mask toprevent inhailation. Kindrst regards Dr.SK.Mukherjee
Answered: Fri, 31 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor