Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Have swollen inner labia, urethra, bleeding, less lubrication. Periods just got over

I had my period a week ago and the day after I had sex. There wasn't enough lubrication but at the time I wasn't worried about it. Since then, however, my inner labia and urethra have been very swollen and I just saw that I am bleeding from inside, though it can't be my period. I don't know what to do or how serious this is.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.
There is possibility of some post-coital tear or there could be some cervical lesions like erosion, polyp etc.
So if the bleeding continues or if the same thing repeats in future better to consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the possible cause.
Depending on that treatment can be taken.
For more details you can ask me through:
Take care.

Answered: Wed, 10 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor