Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have pain in upper body and right foot. Spines make crunching noise. PSA is 4.7. Advice?

hi, im a 55 yr old male, and have being having pains in various areas of my upper body for the last year. seems mainly in my right side from waist to rib and then seems to move to my back also, when i twist my torso side to side my spine makes a crunching noise . also slight stinging burning sensations now and again on both lef and right sides of my upper torso, recently ive started getting a burning stinging pain in my right foot outer right side when i stretch my leg out fully. also mild discomfort in my stomach when i eat, recently had blood tests which showed slight signs of inflamation, and a PSA test reading of 4.7.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be due to arthritic changes in the joints of the spine. You need to get an MRI scan of the spine done to find out the cause.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor