Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Have pain, bleeding during bowel movements, difficult passing stool, feel never done

I have IBS and acid reflux however in the last month I have been having major pain when I have a bowel movement along with bleeding. I have a hard time passing the stool as to the point I have to push my cheeks together in order to pass the stool because the pain is so great and I have to push harder than when I delivered my children. I also feel as thou I am never done or relieved. I am a 43 year old female and I have a high tolerence for pain.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanx for writing.
As per your problems,u might be having haemorrhoids.
U need to consult a Gastroentrologist.
U will require colonoscopy to rule out other causes of constipation such as polyps or carcinoma as u are above 40 years.
U will require medications too.
Plz consult ur doctor soon.
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor