Have ovarian cyst, tenderness in left side, abdominal bloating. Had uterus removed. Taking medicine for hypothyroidism. Cancerous mass?

I am a 58-year-old woman recently diagnosed with a 4 cm cyst on the left ovary . I have tenderness in my left side including the hip area and abdominal bloating . In my forties, I had my uterus removed due to fibroids and heavy bleeding. I am on medication for hypothyroidism . There is a presence of septum inside the mass. My GP has organised blood tests, ultra sound and CT scans. I am having difficulty due to my location getting into the one Gynaecologist in the area. What is the likelihood of this mass being cancerous?
Mon, 18 Mar 2013