Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Have lump on cervix, swollen belly, feels cramps and tired. Waiting for pap test result

I have a lump on my cervix ,nurse looked at it said not a cyst .im waiting for pap test results .i have constant cramps and feel tired all the time , I also have been getting dischare . my belly is really swelling and even tho ive been watch what i eat i seem to be getting large r round the waste . i have two wks for smear results .(pap)
Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM Forum. Ofcourse, you are getting tested for growth of cervix. You will get the result by PAP test. If necessary they will do biopsy also. Don't worry. what ever the result may be. There are so many ways of treatment, like surgery, chemo therapy. You will be fine after treatment. When there is swelling you will be feeling all the discomfort. When once it is cleared, you will be comfortable.

Thank you
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor