Have itchy, painful, burning bumps on scalp, swollen lymph node under jaw and chin, painful spots on throat. What to do?

I have itchy, painful, burning bumps on right side of scalp and behind right ear. My lymph nodes are slighly swollen under my jaw and chin . I have a few spots on my throat as well. All 3 of these areas are painful to even the slightest touch. I thought it might be shingles , but the bumps are not blister-like or filled with fluid. 41 year old female.
Wed, 24 Jul 2013
Welcome to healthcare magic
It could very well be shingles as the symptoms and distribution is very classical of herpes zoster. Please consult dermatologist or primary physician at the earliest and start Acyclovir as soon as possible if it is herpes. You need not see classical fluid filled blister in all the cases of shingles.

Hope this helped