What is Herpes zoster?
Its commonly called shingles.It is a viral disease characterized by a painful skin rash with blisters in a limited area on one side of the body, often in a stripe.It is caused by the varicella zoster virus. Shingles is most common in older adults and people who have weak immune systems because of stress,certain medicines, or other reasons. Most people who are affected will not get again.
Questions and answers on "Herpes zoster"
Health resources related to Herpes zoster
- Acyclovir for herpes zoster
- Diagnosis of Herpes zoster
- Herpes zoster black dots
- Test for herpes zoster
- Herpes zoster in kerosene oil
- Herpes zoster on skull parotid lymph
- Herpes zoster side effects
- Herpes zoster on buttocks
- Treatment and cure for Herpes zoster
- Herpes zoster specialists in bangalore with address