Have hypocalcemia, levels low right now, back tightening. Can that be why I am having this intense chest discomfort?

I feel like I have a charlie-horse in my chest and down my arms. I have hypocalcemia and I know that my levels are slightly low right now. Can that be why I am having this intense chest discomfort? It will not go away..I've had it really bad for about 3 days now. There is a tightening feeling in my back too. Please help! I am a 30 year old female with two small boys to take care of!
Thu, 18 Apr 2013