What is Pericarditis?
Pericarditis is inflammation of the heart's covering called pericardium, causing pain, breathlessness and anxiety. Cause unknown, however, often consequent to other infections and illnesses including viral, bacterial pneumonia, flu, tuberculosis etc.
Questions and answers on "Pericarditis"
Health resources related to Pericarditis
- Pericarditis can i bowl
- Is it ok to fly when a person has pericarditis
- Pericarditis and air travel
- Is it safe to have sex when you have pericarditis
- Is it safe to travel on the plane with pericarditis
- Diagnosis of tuberculous pericarditis
- Pericarditis and sore joints
- Mono and pericarditis
- Herbal remedy for pericarditis
- Teenage pericarditis