Could hypocalcaemia be the cause for palpitations of heart?

In 2012, I was dianosed with papillary thyroid cancer stage 1 & had done total thyroidectomy + radioiodine. The surgery has caused me with Hypocalcemia. Currently I m taking thyroxine, calcium & vit D. What s the cause of me having palpitations & is it because of hypocalcemia?
Wed, 4 Mar 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, palpitation may not be due to hypocalcaemia, such palpitation could be due to functional condition, it is advisable to get done the ECHO test to rule out the cardiac pathology, else this is nothing to worry, take care.