Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have endometriosis and on treatment. Missed period. Could i be pregnant?

I was told that I have endometriosis and the told me I can conceive cause I have a lot of scare tissue but I been trying for almost 7 yrs. I have faith that one day I will conceive. What could I do so that I could conceive? My stomach ,back,right side and left side, hedache,feeling sick, nipples hurt real bad. I took a pregancy test and blood work they both came back negative. My period was 16 days late last mo. And know I have not start yet.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Since both your blood and home tests are negative, you are certainly not pregnant.
The possibility of conception depends on the grade and severity of your endometriosis.
As you have been trying for 7 years now, do not lose time further and consult an Infertility Specialist.
Get your basic laboratory tests, hormonal profiles, partner's semen analysis etc done.
Go in for a diagnostic laparoscopy, and if possible, removal of as much endometriosis as is feasible.
There are various treatment modalities like operative laparoscopy, injections and you should now definitely opt for ART ( assisted reproductive technology ) in the form of IUI, IVF , ICSI etc.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor