Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Has stinky puss discharge from lumps in lower area. Is it contagious?

Hello my husband always get these bumps near his lower area. when he squeeze them it always have a stinky bloody/puss discharge . Are they contagious to me in any way? as far as making me feel bad after we ve had intercourse before the bump is noticed or during intercourse it pops and gets on me. I just grossed myself out... :-(
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi and welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Yes there are chances of STDs or sexually transmitted diseases .they may be contagious,the symptoms suggests that the sexual organs are included and you should avoid sex and take your husband to a gynaecologiest and get the dignosis and the treatment after the test been done.
Many Thanks,
Dr Shilpi
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor