Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Hard hit on the head, some dizziness and blurred immediately, headaches, bump with a dent in the middle. Should I see Dr. ?

I hit my head really hard on the bottom of our kitchen cupboard. I experienced some dizziness and blurred immediately after but I didn t last but about a minute. Then my headache started but it wasn t and still isn t severe. Now I have a huge bump with an ident in the middle of the bump about the size of the tip of my index finger . Now I m feeling tired and drained and almost feel like I m in slow motion. Should I see a dr??? ??
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  230
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Since you had dizziness and blurring after head injury, the impact must have been significant. Since you are continuing to have headache and feeling of unwell you must see a doctor. If needed they will get a scan. if everything is normal, it will be hugely reassuring. You must not take any chances especially if you are 40 and above because blood pipes inside head become more and more fragile with aging and can burst even with a small force.
Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 14 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor