Suggest ways to rule out a concussion

Posted on Thu, 10 May 2018 in Brain and Spine
Question: i got my head slammed into a door about a month ago. i never lost conciousness and i never went to a doctor. i still get random unexplained pains in the same spot where i was hit. what's causing this and is it normal
Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry,take pain killer

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Head injury seems to be trivial and is not of serious nature.
Mild localized pain or headache is well known to occur and is not of much concern.
You can take a pain killer if required.
Regular headache needs evaluation by a neurologist and prescription of medications accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Neeraj Kumar

Neurologist