Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Had miscarriage due to no heartbeats, conization. Can conception occur again?

iam 31 years old, with 72 kgs and 165 cm height, my husband has 35 years. I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago because the baby didn t show a heartbeat so i was required to remove the baby in the hosp and also the same time i had conization. So will i have another chance to concieve, beacause i read it is difficult to get pregnancy after conization. and when should i wait again in order to get pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. You are young, conceived and then miscarried an abnormal pregnancy. Once you have recovered from the conization there is no reason not to expect that you will conceive again. One in three early pregnancies end in miscarriage. Once he heartbeat is detected that risk drops below 5% for that particular pregnancy. I hope everything goes well and you have a healthy family of the size you choose.
Answered: Sat, 31 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor