Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Had fallopian tube blockage cleared. Delayed periods, pain in the back and abdomen, light bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Hello, back in November I has my fallopian tubes cleared from a blockage and was told that was probably my reason for not becoming pregnant. I was told that everything should be ok and started checking my bbt . I have not had any problems since then and my cycles have been on time every month with a duration of about 29-30 days between them. My last cycle was on June 20 and I began to taking hpt . One came back slightl faint and prompted me to take addtional test in which all came back negative. Well after 10days of a missed cycle, preganancy symptons and lower back pain on my left side. I woke up this morning to light bleeding and very sharp pains in my lower abdomen. Could I be experiencing a miscarriage or could this be implantation bleeding? I have been pregnant before 11 years prior, which also resulted in a miscarriage, but never had symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  116
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
sometimes urine pregnancy test kits can give false positive results that may be reason for your faint positive first test,
anyhow now you once consult gynecologist and undergo blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility,
if comes positive it is good, if not you can go for physical examination and ultrasound examination to find out the cause for your delayed periods.
take care.

Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,Thanks for query.Please visit your doctor at the earliest.You have missed your period and now having a slight bleed.There could be various possibilities in your case like hormonal imbalance,pregnancy out side uterus,impending periods etc.It is better to visit a doctor and have this diagnosed.regards,dr.pragnesh
Answered: Fri, 3 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor