Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Had ectopic pregnancy, done PAP smear. Pink spotting, mucus

Hello, I am 28 years old and had an eptopic pregnancy in Jan had to rounds of mtx in Feb. By march my levels were back to 0 I had a pap smear my ob said everything looked great and gave ne the okay to start trying I was all ready to start trying this month of may but my period was diffeent this month and the day after if stopped I have been having light pinks spots sometimes after going to the bathroom ob the toilet paper or a few funny specks in my underwear or in with Mucus .
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The mild pink spotting that you have could be due to a vigorous intercourse or due to the left over blood after your periods. This should subside in next few days.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Wed, 23 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor