Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Had childbirth recently. Spine burning intermittently, tiredness, blurred vision, headaches, frequent urination. See the doctor?

hi my name is katherine cortez., i am 38 yrs of age i have recently had a baby 6months ago, my spine has been buring off and on im always tired, blurred vision , headaches and now having to go to urinate often. I dont know if all this is happening cause i had my baby recently or should i go see a email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

The presence of burning sensation in the spine and frequent urination mandates a neurological clinical examination to start with. This will lead to either other investigations or observation. Note that the set of symptoms that you have posted could be nonspecific, how ever I will not ignore it and thus advise you for a check up.

Hope this helps
Best wishes

Answered: Sun, 24 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor