HSV-1, rashes between anus and vagina, spreading, itchy

I was diagnosed with HSV-1 over 2 months ago on my vagina. I had the typical lesions and they lasted for the typical 2ish weeks but a rash between my anus and vagina that spreads on the sides of my labia majoris has steadily gotten worse. It itches very bad. It looks like some tiny bumps and very deep red and irritated. Please help me figure it out because no one seems to know what it is. Thanks.
Sat, 19 Apr 2014
Hello.
The itchy rashes that you have are likely to be related to a fungal infection. A direct examination and a swab culture will help in proper diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com