Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Feeling tired with high body temperature. Had a heart attack in the past. Could this be a mono infection?

My husband has been experiencing a body temp of 96 on his last two visits to his internist. The doctor said nothing about it. Should he have it rechecked since he s also feeling a little sluggish & tired. He has a bypass in 2004 & is a smoker, yes, still after his heart attack! He seems to think he may have mono. Could he have it?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
his state requires a more critical infectious screen to know the exact cause of the fever. Other non infectious causes too might be involved. Meeting an internist could be interested, Control chest x rays and other blood exams could be of help to make a clear cut diagnosis of the cause of fever in his case,
Fast recovery and best regards,
Luchuo, MD
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor