Feel pain in head because of whole body nerves and veins

at the moment i am feeling pain in my head because of veins as well as in my whole body nerve s and veins
Sun, 25 Sep 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
head ache can to assigned to various reasons and the exact spot of pain in head can indicate different pathology Get your hypertension examined and try to remain stress free.Amongst herbs for body pains tension and neuralgia the drug of choice is Ashwagandha.
General & Family Physician Dr. Channabasappa K's  Response
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE SUFFERING FROM NEUROSIS,A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION,IT WILL LATELY TURN IN TO DEPRESSION IF NOT TREATED EARLY.BUT BASIC CAUSE COULD BE SIMPEL VITB12 DEF,MERCURY POISOINING,FOOD ALLIRGES, YOU CONSULT PHYSICAN FIRST,THEN PSYCHIATRIST IF ADVISED BY TREATING PHYSICAN,CHANSES OF FIBROMYALGIA OR CFS COULD BE THEIR IF SYMPTOMS HAVE BEEN PERSISTED FOR MONTHS
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
The symptoms of headache could be because of infection prior to getting fever.In any
infection most of the time pt reports with headache and body aches.It may be due to
exertion and stress even.At preset you may take simple tablet like paracetamol to get
rid of symptoms.If you are in incubation period for any infection fever is likely to follow.
In that case you may visit your doctor to fid out site and cause of infection and
treatment for it Thanks
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !

Dear shavaiz mian it is not possible to prescribe a medicine on the basis of information provided by you ,it is highly advisable that you consult a good homoeopath soon , he would find a suitable remedy for you to get cured .

take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
     take a simple analgesic & lie down in the bed ,thing will be better by morning.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
Hello:

1.Do have a check up with your family Physician regarding:
.any analgesic abuse,sinusitis,cervical problem
.you can go for:
shirovirechan/avpedak nasya
.Rice is the preferred diet at times of headache
.dashmoolarishta 20ml with equal amount of water after meals