Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Enlarged testicle, lumps, pain on touching, sensation of squeezing. Causes and treatment?

hi i have recently noticed that one of my balls were bigger then thee other one and it also feels like there is some lumps . it hurts when i touch it and sometimes randomly i get this feeling in my balls like someone is squeezing it. I want find out more about it before i go to the doctors office because i am ashamed. pls help.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
No need to be ashamed, this is your health and you must go see the Doctor and start treatment to avoid further complications. From your description seems to be an inflammation of your testis or epididymis, but for definitely diagnosis you need physical examination, Doppler ultrasonography ( to rule out torsion), urine analysis/culture, complete blood count .All these tests definitely will clarify your condition and at this stage you may take anti-inflammatory analgesics such Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, in case of confirmed infection you need antibiotics.
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query.

Best Regards,

Answered: Mon, 17 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor