Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Due for periods, with sore breast, nauseas and vomiting. UPT negative. Should I go for a blood test?

Enter Your question here..Hi I just have a question. My period isn t due to start till the 25th of March but for the last couple weeks i have had a lot of weird symptoms. I have been extremely tired, my breasts are sore, my back is sore, i have been cramping and i have had nausea and vomiting . I took a few hpt s but they have been negative. Should i go get a blood test done?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello thank you for your query

I would suggest waiting until the 25th to see if you get your period. If no period with a few days after your expected date, yes get a blood test for pregnancy .

Thank you
Answered: Sun, 24 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor