Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Drunk mosquito repellant liquid and alcohol. Any side effects?

Hi, two day b4 my brother has drunk allout , that time he was drunk heavy alcohol as well, we brought him to hospital but he refused to take medicine , some how doctor given the first aid . after that he return back to home. and saying that he is doing ok and don t wanna see doctor for further investigation . after that we to didnt taken him to hospital as he doing fine. my question here is should we consult doctor again? will this all out drunk cause any side effect for him? what kind of food he can take to avoid possible side effects if any? .he was take about one bottle of all out. Regards -Mani
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  877
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

I appreciate your concern for your brother. I think it would be definitely advisable to consult a doctor. The reasons are 1) for the acute effects due to the excessive drinking such as alcoholic gastritis, etc. 2) for the possible chronic effects of drinking like liver disease, nerve problems, etc. 3) for help in stopping this habit (de-addiction).

So, please motivate and convince your brother to seek medical help.

Wish you all the best.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Answered: Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor