What are the side effects of the medicine for cold and asthama?

ornidazole use for what purpose? Metrozil 400 mg use for what purpose & side effects? Unienzyme use for what purpose & side effects? Cifran ct use for what purpose & side effects? Clonazepam use for what purpose and side effects? Pan 40 use for what purpose & side effects? Clavam 625 use for what purpose & side effects? Calcheck T40 use for what purpose & side effects? Levorid use for what purpose & side effects? Corex use for what purpose & side effects? Betadin lotion use for what purpose & side effects? Limcee 500 mg use for what purpose & side effects? Levolin inhaler use for what purpose & side effects? Fluticone nasal spray use for what purpose & side effects?
Thu, 2 May 2019