What causes exhaustion, lack of coordination, confusion and feet pain while on Gabapentin?
YOu are not diabetic!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported.
1. Being a one day observation, I will recommend we look into this longer. If these symptoms persist, it is unlikely that they are related to the closer medication doses. If they regress, then we can possibly conclude as such. However, we cannot conclude at this time. Keep me updated in the next 24hours.
2. Your blood sugars are normal. There are no concerns about diabetes at this time.
I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flat feet pain treatment
- Blood spots on palms and under feet painful cause
- Bottom feet pain while walking
- Fibromyalgia feet pain and swelling
- Varicose veins and feet pain
- Neuropathy in feet pain relief
- Possible causes of feet pain
- High fever and feet pain
- Swollen feet painful to touch what is wrong
- Gas trouble cause feet pain