Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Does scrotal varices cause infertility problems ?

volume:1.5ml reaction: alkaline viscosity:viscous liquefaction time: 60 min pus cells:5-6/hpf epithelial cells : nil/hpf R B Cs:1-3/hpf spermatogenic cells :2-3/hpf motility progressive :40% non progressive :10% non motile:50% morphology normal :50% abnormal :50% total sperm count :12mill/cc note : i have made sex befor the test 3 times.. and i have Scrotal varices ( varicocele ) . does i get babys or no ? if no is there a solution? if i make a surjury for the varicocele after 6 months does this make problem? and i had make sex befor the test 3 times does this matter for the test result age :23
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  233
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
The report seems to not affecting you to be a father unless no problems in mother.
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor