Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

I have Scrotal varices, can i conceive ?

volume:1.5ml reaction: alkaline viscosity:viscous liquefaction time: 60 min pus cells:5-6/hpf epithelial cells : nil/hpf R B Cs:1-3/hpf spermatogenic cells :2-3/hpf motility progressive :40% non progressive :10% non motile:50% morphology normal :50% abnormal :50% total sperm count :12mill/cc note : i have made sex befor the test 3 times.. and i have Scrotal varices ( varicocele ) . does i get babys or no ? if no is there a solution? if i make a surjury for the varicocele after 6 months does this make problem? and i had make sex befor the test 3 times does this matter for the test result age: 23
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you can be father.According to your semen analysis report parameters are abnormal and you are having oligospermia and some infection.If varicocele is the only factor and it is confirmed by a surgeon you can get operated and there ll be improvement in sperm count.As you r young (23yrs) wait of 6 months doesnt make much difference.And if you dnt want to undergo surgery you can opt for artificial insemination that is IUI(intra uterine insemination).You can take antibiotics for underlying infection.take care
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor