Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Diagnosed Spleenomegally, anal and mouth bleeding

I am suffering from spleenomegally. my spleen has enlarged and it has become 15 cm in length. My platelet count become 0000 and frequest suffering from bleeding through mouth and anal. Please advice a spleen specialist or any specialist for treatment immediately. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear sir/madam we need to see the cause for splenomegaly in the first step and later the decision about the treatment shuld be last option you can have a splenectomy....please consult a medical oncologist he will do.need full
Answered: Sat, 9 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor