Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Delayed periods, had unprotected sex. What medicines can be used for termination of pregnancy?

HI sir, I am xxxx, i had unprotected sex with my gf two times in one week gap. last week and befor last week and her mensturation delayed for 7 days, we are afraid of pregnency. we are un-married, we are going to get married in 4 months after so many hurdles in my home. Please help me. if she is pregnent , if there is any way to remove this... please please help me sir.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Delay in periods is not the sufficient proof to declare pregnancy. Get pregnancy test done and confirm whether she is pregnent or not. I pregnancy test comes to be positive then trial with medicines to abort is not the base line treatment, but to get D & C done at the earlist will prevent further complications.
Answered: Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor