Delayed periods. Had unprotected intercourse. Took Nordette. Got withdrawal bleeding. No pregnancy test done. Am I pregnant?

I had unprotected intercourse with my boyfriend on May 18, '13 (May 10 - start of my period) which is may last day of regular menstruation. No ejaculation happened inside me and my bf confirmed that. I'm getting paranoid cause I'm not yet ready to get pregnant so i researched some contraceptives and Nordette is the only available here in our country. So I took nordette 21(4 pills) and another 4 pills after 12 hrs, within 72 hrs after our intercourse. After 4-5 days (May 24), I got a withdrawal bleeding which happened for 4 days. I haven't got my period yet (June 9 or 10, '13) and I'm two weeks delay now. I haven't take a PT yet. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant? How long does Nordette can delay a period? Please reply to my question 'coz it will really help me to stay calm and not to worry. Thank you.
Mon, 27 Nov 2017