Had unprotected sex. Had spotting and burning during urination. Have migraine and nausea. Had jaw surgery. Pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex on june 9th. and again on june 12th with the same guy. We are both clear of std's, but I have been pregnant before with twins and miscarried. When I was supposed to get my period (june 19th) there was some spotting and some pink discharge, as well as some burning during urination. I have had a horrible migraine for 3 days now, and I was nauseous all day today when I was trying to bake, but I also just had surgery on my jaw, and thought that could be the trigger of my nauseousness. Do you think I am pregnant?
Mon, 27 Nov 2017