Could muscle pain, stomach pain, diarrhea and constipation be due to consuming klacid for sinusitis?

I had a bad turn this morning, had a pain in my right arm last few days, thought it was muscle pain. This morning when I woke up, I had cramping pain in my stomach and felt nausea, felt the need to to go to toilet, when I was on the toilet, broke out in a cold sweat, felt light in the head like I was going to pass out, then had an episode of diarrhoea and felt a little better afterwards, felt like I was going to vomit but didn t following episode. i was at the doctors last tues and they put me on klacid for sinusitis for 10 days,I was a bit constipated earlier on in the week, and one morning brought up blood from my chest in my saliva, and trace of blood in my stool, but the doctor on tues did say they believe it could be the constipation causing this. I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice.
Fri, 5 Apr 2019