Could a sinus infection causes difficulty in breathing?

Since Friday, I have been experiencing bloating to the point I look pregnant, I m also having difficulty breathing from the pressure-like there isn t enough room-pressure on my diaphragm. My bowels have been loose, and flatulence. I also have some discomfort on my right side along the base of my rib cage in the back. I ate whole grain bread, and an apple yesterday, today I took some probiotics. I normally do not have this problem, last month I was on antibiotics & steroids for 3 weeks due to a sinus infection....could this cause this? Is ther anything I can do to get relief? Thanks!
Thu, 12 Dec 2019

It is unlikely be related to sinusitis. Severe acid reflex may be the cause. If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated. As of now antacids like omeprazole or pantoprazole for symptomatic relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician