Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Consulted urologist for uncomfortable erections. Are blood,urine and semen sample required ?

Hi Dr Chandan, I am curious as to why I am being asked for a semen sample in Germany after seeing a urologist here who did no clinical examination of the genitalia or anus or rectum or palpitation of glands etc. after a complaint of being woken by uncomfortable erections but of no discomfort with daytime erections. Ultrasound was done of the kidneys and prostate which were found to appear normal. Requested was blood, urine and semen.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear I m Dr. Ambekar but will suggest you and all people , BELIEVE in your doc. as he decides the best after conversation with you. your semen examination will rule out that you get erection... till ejaculation all is alright.... and POSITIVE REPORT OF YOUR SEMEN SAMPLE WILL GIVE DOCUMENTARY PROOF . that you are OK. follow your doc. advise you will be benefited.
Answered: Fri, 5 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor