Can soreness of vagina after interocurse be considered normal?

Hello, I stayed round my boyfriends 2 nights ago and we thought it was time too have sex he's done it before but it was my first time. He never put a condom on and I'm not sure why? He put his penis in slowly but it was very painful. Eventually we had too stop because it really hurt. I'v been sore the past couple of days and I thought thats because I'v been stretched open a little bit. I'v just come out the shower and there was a tiny tiny bit of blood what is this?
Tue, 16 Apr 2019