Can HIV be transmitted through non-penetrative sexual activities?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Question
I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job
Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?
Mon, 21 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
There exist a little to no risk to get HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.

Based on your history, having mutual masturbation, you should know that there exist a little to no risk to get HIV infection because HIV cannot live outside the body .
The risk exist only if you have cuts on your hands that could have direct contact with sexual secretions.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.

Follow-up: Can HIV be transmitted through non-penetrative sexual activities? 21 minutes later
Thanks for your reply which is helpful
My worry is that she put her fingers inside her vagina and then used that same hand to give me a hand job of which I had no condomn on She did this for quite a while and my penis is sore
Based on this scenario I am concerned the possibility of transmission through this method
Sorry I that have to ask again
Pls have been waiting for a response to my follow up question

Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
There exist a little to no risk to get HIV infection.

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry for my late response.

If you have a little sore without bleeding I emphasize that there is no risk to get HIV infection.
.It is needed to get a direct contact of an open bleeding sore in your penis with vaginal secretions to occur the HIV transmmission through bloodstream.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.

Follow-up: Can HIV be transmitted through non-penetrative sexual activities? 42 minutes later
Thank you for responding. No it is not a bleeding sore I think it is bruised from her giving me the hand job I mean
I think your answer is an emphatic NO so I will try to psyche myself up to return to a normal life
(I sometimes wonder with all this risks and worry involved why we still want to go out and worry ourselves like this)

Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is no risk for HIV infection.

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry for my late response.

Based on your history, I emphasize that since that you have not an open sore in penis , you shouldn't worry because there is no risk to get HIV infection in this situation.
Be carefull next time.

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.

Follow-up: Can HIV be transmitted through non-penetrative sexual activities? 37 minutes later
Trying for no next time!
Thanks a lot for your reply

Brief Answer:
You are welcomed.

Detailed Answer:

You are welcomed.

Regards.