Owl Image

Can i smoke during jaundice?

can i smoke during jaundice? my bilurubin is 1.4 and sgpt is 45
Fri, 13 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response

Please avoid smoking during Jaundice. It will definetly worsen your health. Especially during Jaundice you have to be very cautious and always try to follow healthy diet. Drink lot of Juices, eat fresh vegitableas and Fruits. Avoid intaking fatty foods like Meat,Bakery items, etc.,

So, going forward,If you quit your smoking habit you will refrain yourself from Heart Problems, Asthma and lung cancer. I hope, I am not giving any scary answer here and am just placing a fact infront of you.

Thanks.
hi.. no you cant smoke during jaundice or even after jaundice.. smokin s injurious to almost all the organs of body.. try to quit it. orelse it wil lead t cancers of lung,stomach,oesophagus,urinary bladder.. heart attack i.e mi, atherosclerosis,hypertension.. i think u got how serious it can be after chronic smoking