Can i do some exercises for Weight loss after 9moths back of delivery ?

I delivered 9moths back. It was by operation they removed the baby. Now my problem is that i have put on lot of weight. Before this pregnency i was 55 kgs, now iam 68kgs. I also ffeding my child, he is also taking other things also. Iam really looking ugly. I donot whthere i can do dieting during this period. My mother will feed me a lot, she tells during feeding the child i need to take more food. I can understand this but it is making me put on lot of weight. Can i do some exercises at this stage, I need to she on my weight, kindly please help
Wed, 23 Mar 2011