What is Lactation?
Lactation describes the secretion of milk from the mammary glands and the period of time that a mother lactates to feed her young. The process can occur with almost all post-pregnancy female mammals.In humans the process of feeding milk is also called breastfeeding or nursing.
Questions and answers on "Lactation"
Health resources related to Lactation
- Induce lactation not pregnant
- How to stop lactation after surgical abortion
- Calcirol sachet during lactation
- Slow motion lactation
- Lactation after 16 months
- What are the remedies to improve lactation
- Diet to increase lactation
- What causes male lactation
- Is it safe to take combiflan during lactation
- Fenugreek male lactation