Can hori's nevus be removed by laser treatment ?

hi doctor(s), heard about hori s nevus can be removed by laser treatment. any chance that it will come back and become worse than before the treatment? I am 35 asian female, finally confirmed that the dark grey dots i have on my both sides of my upper cheek is hori s nevus. Thank you!!!
Mon, 23 May 2011
hi
there is LASER for nevus,and it depend on color of the nevus
chance of come back is very less
if done by dermatologist in proper way ,no risk of side effect is there
better to consult and discuss with doctor.

Recent questions on Nevus

hi there is LASER for nevus,and it depend on color of the nevus chance of come back is very less if done by dermatologist in proper way ,no risk of side effect is there better to consult and discuss with doctor.